PSI Malawi is affiliated to Population Service International, a Washington DC based non-governmental and nonprofit making organization. PSI Malawi mission is to support low income and at- risk Malawians to lead healthier lives through the provision and promotion of quality products and services, in line with the Government of Malawi goals. To accomplish its mission, PSI Malawi is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Reporting to the Team Leader, the incumbent will be responsible for the following specific duties and responsibilities:
- Drive PSI Malawi vehicles within the legal speed limit to meet required deadlines following laid down rules
- Keep PSI Malawi Vehicles well Maintained and in safe operating conditions
- Record vehicle mileage, destination and purpose of trip, time, service, oiling and fueling history in the vehicle log book.
- Maintain ever cleanliness of PSI Malawi vehicles.
- Carry any other duties as delegated to support program goals from time to time
Qualification, Knowledge, Ability and Skills
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of MSCE; Class C1 driving license with 5 years of driving experience of manual transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to command in English and be able to fill in log books and other relevant documents.
- Those with basic vehicle mechanical knowledge, defensive driving certificates and computer skills will have an added advantage.
- Must be a Self-starter, effective team player and result oriented
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates with the specified qualifications and experience should submit their application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae with names and contact details of at least three traceable referees by 16th September, 2021, to The Head of Human Resources, PSI Malawi, Box 30132, Lilongwe through: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as a subject line.
PSI Malawi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or related medical conditions. PSI maintains zero tolerance for child abuse, sexual abuse, or exploitative acts or threats by our employees, consultants, volunteers, contractors or anyone associated with the delivery of our programs and services, and takes seriously all complaints of misconduct brought to our attention.