Welcome to our website! CareersMW is Malawi’s professional HR Consultancy firm.
It was established to supply the market with high quality HR consulting services for the benefit of the labour market. We are experienced and qualified in the provision of HR advisory services including:
- designing and evaluating jobs;
- recruitment and selection;
- pre-employment checks and vetting
- systems design and development;
- training needs assessments;
- general HR and labour law advisory
- Outsourced HR
Through our website we maintain Malawi’s only professional jobs portal with updates every day of the week. Employers can post their jobs for free. Premium postings are also available at a small fee.
Go through our pages and get to learn more about us.
Below are some of our services:
Employee background/reference checks
- We are pre-employment checks market leaders in Malawi. We serve clients both within and outside Malawi. We have working relationships with the Zambian Employment Reference Bureau as well as Southern Africa’s highly regarded Managed Integrity Evaluation (MIE). We verify education credentials, police checks, identities (passport, Driver’s licence, National ID). With a turnaround time of 72 hours, we offer unparalleled service to the labour market in Malawi.
HR and Systems Design
- Undertaking research in HR and labour market issues (salary and employee satisfaction surveys and general labour market analysis)
- Developing HR strategies;
- Developing HR and standard operating procedures, policy and guidelines;
- Developing/reviewing conditions of service/staff rules and regulations;
- Designing organisational structures,
- Analysing, evaluating and designing jobs, developing job descriptions and person specifications;
- Headhunting/executive search;
- Advertisement through our jobs board, https://careersmw.com, arguably Malawi’s only authoritative online jobs board;
- Advertising, screening, shortlisting and arranging interviews on behalf on clients;
- Employee/employer database and records management;
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Candidate assessment
- Designing Performance Management Systems (360 degree and balanced scorecards, among others);
- Team building;
- Training needs identification and development of training and development interventions;
- Employee orientation/training
- Payroll management. We run and manage payroll on behalf of clients;
- Staff outsourcing. We provide clients with staff to work on their projects either short or long term;
- HR advisory; general HR advisory services to organisations;
Our team is highly qualified and experienced and this sets us apart from the rest.