Stephanos Foundation is a charitable non-profit organisation, based in Chilangoma, Senior Chief Kuntaja, in Blantyre. The organisation takes care of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in various projects. There is a full primary school, a Vocational Training Centre, and also different projects in the Zomba, Thyolo and Chikwawa areas with the aim of helping vulnerable rural community members to become self-reliant.
Currently Stephanos Foundation has vacancies for the following position:
Reporting to the Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist students registration, keep fees records and academic records.
- Provide secretarial support services to other departments.
- Provide information by answering questions from clients
- Arrange meetings and travelling arrangements
- Create and revise systems of record keeping, forms control, office layout and budgeting for personnel requirements and implementing any changes.
- Willingness to work in rural area.
- Team player.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diploma in Secreterial Studies. Those with Advanced Diploma will have an added advantage,
- 2 years of work experience preferably in an education setting.
If you meet the above criteria, send your application letter with a CV, and three traceable referees no later than 14th December, 2018 to: email@example.com OR
The Human Resources Officer, Stephanos Foundation, P. O. Box 2585 BLANTYRE
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.