Recruitment services are guided by the following conditions:
- All assignments accepted by Careers Consulting Limited (hereinafter, “The Company”) shall be governed by the present General Terms and Conditions. Unless The Company expressly accepts the Client’s conditions in writing, the present terms and conditions supersede all other terms and conditions in the event of a conflict.
- Client shall pay The Company’s fees under the payment terms mentioned in the specific conditions. All fees are calculated according to the rate in effect at The Company. Recruitment for non-executive positions shall be rendered at a fixed fee of MK100,000.00. Recruitment for executive positions shall be rendered at a rate of 5% of annual emoluments for the position.
- If The Company facilitates the recruitment process and identifies a candidate who accepts an offer by the Client, then the Client shall pay fees to The Company as stipulated in paragraph 2 above.
- If, for a given mission, the Client decides to recruit (or to collaborate with) more than one of the Candidates introduced by The Company, instead of just the one contractually agreed upon, then the Client shall pay The Company fees for each of the Candidates thus hired as stipulated in paragraph 2 above.
- The Client shall inform The Company of the hiring of any Candidate(s) in accordance with the present terms and conditions within 30 days and, specifically, of the terms and conditions of the employment contract agreed to by the Candidate(s) hired.
- If the Client or the initial Candidate cancels the employment contract during the warranty period starting from the signing date of the contract until 12 months after the starting date of the candidate, The Company will use its best efforts to find a replacement without any additional expenses for the Client (except for advertising expenses mutually agreed upon by the Company and the Client beforehand), under the express conditions that:
- all sums due by the Client have been paid in accordance with the present general terms and conditions
- the Client has notified The Company in writing within seven days of termination that employment has been terminated,
- the Client or one of its subsidiaries or another company of the group has not hired the Candidate within a period of 12 months following the end of the contract.
- the end of the contract is not a result of an economic lay-off or from a modification of the position (or of the function) exercised by the Candidate or from a restructuring by the Client.
- the position is identical.
- moreover, if the Candidate’s salary is higher than the former one, The Company will invoice the difference to the Client.
- The Company shall use its best efforts to ensure the aptitude of the Candidates introduced to the Client and to maintain a high quality of service and integrity, but it does not guarantee expressively or implicitly the aptitude of the Candidates introduced to the Client
- The Company is not liable to the Client for any damage, loss, expenses, disputes or spending suffered or incurred by the Client in connection with the recruiting or hiring of Candidates by the Client.
- The Company shall use its best efforts to honour the agreement but refrains from a commitment to deliver the anticipated result.
- The Client will:
- comply, and procure that its employees comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to anti-bribery and corruption and commits that neither it nor any of them has or will offer, promise, give or agree to give any person, or accept or agree to accept from any person, whether for itself or on behalf of another, any gift, payment, consideration, facilitation payment, financial or non-financial advantage or benefit of any kind which is illegal or corrupt under the laws of any country (together a “bribe”), directly or indirectly in connection with this Agreement or any other agreement existing now or in the future; and
- promptly report to any request, demand or offer for any bribe in connection with the performance of this Agreement; (the “Anti-Corruption Obligation”).
These terms shall be updated as and when needed and clients shall be provided with the latest terms before signing of contract.