WorkForce Recruitment Services
Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company is seeking for an energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individual to join its team in the position mentioned below: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
THE ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
2. To direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, pack wise as per ABP, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
3. To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
4. To plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
5. To analyze stock movement/availability
6. Help business head in developing long term pricing strategy to maximize variable margin through product/ territory/ pack mix decisions.
7. Regularly have commercial review with Commercial Manager for profitability and working capital including debtors.
8. Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions and Modern Trade to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
9. Work out a training calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
10. Work towards reduction in cost with optimum quality of product development
11. Responsible for expansion of CSD sales.
12. Special requirements, external and internal contacts, travel, working conditions, etc
13. To achieve Turnover & Profit targets
14. Increase of Market Share in the region
15. Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
- At least 10 years of Sales and Marketing experience out of which majority of the time should have been in sales function.
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in an FMCG company of repute is a must.
- Should have worked in at least two regions of the country and should have handled at least one zone for a period of 3 years.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver business results.
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to
[email protected] by Monday 29th May 2023; addressed to Human Resources Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted