Workforce Recruitment Services
Workforce Recruitment Services is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant tenable at their Lilongwe office.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration from a recognised institution.
- Not less than 3 years of work experience at a similar position
- Knowledge of Malawi Labour Laws
- Knowledge and principles of Human Resources Practices
- Knowledge of principles and practices of office coordination
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of record keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Have good leadership and team building skills and of high integrity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a database of budgeted positions viz-a-viz current status, number of vacant positions and work towards providing suitable manpower for vacant positions
- Generate offer letters; contract letters for the selected candidates issue them.
- Maintain the personal files of the positions mentioned above at regional level and update them regularly.
- Taking part in formulating human resource and administration policies, annual budgets, work plans and procedures.
- Responsible for planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
- Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other deductions to payroll employee wise in specified format for processing payroll.
- Track Probation reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated formally through letters
- Ensure that contract renewals are done in a timely manner.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Data Management Maintain the HR files such as employee personal files and recruitment file.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver business results
For more details contact: 0999 370 961
TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER, CV AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL TO email@example.com/ POST APPLICATIONS TO
Workforce Recruitment Services, P.O. Box 31296, Chichiri, Blantyre 3. by Tuesday 27th March 2018, 2:00 pm.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidate will be contacted.