Job Profile for the Position:
This is a position that requires a motivated, dynamic and assertive individual who will offer superior banking services to customers. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Retail and SME Banking.
To add value to our clients by delivering exceptional business performance through the provision of excellent sales and service management, influential leadership, team development and the achievement of operational excellence. To achieve all operational and financial targets set by the Bank and optimise the efficiency and productivity of staff and staffing structure at Branch
- Attracting, winning and retaining, customers for the Bank.
- Takes overall responsibility for the management of the Branch.
- Providing an efficient and superior customer service.
- Continuous assessment and improvement of the control environment.
- Act as an ambassador for the Bank and represent the Bank at functions.
- Ensure the security of the bank’s premises.
- Implementation of audit findings.
- Deal with customer complaints and attend to them promptly.
- Mentoring and coaching of subordinates.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with related corporate security course with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate security.
- Full knowledge of branch banking
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- People and general management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and negotiation skills.
- Result oriented
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Business acumen
- Critical judgment and decision-making
- Customer orientation
- Financial analysis skills
Applicants should have a university business related bachelor’s degree with a minimum of eight years all round banking plus sales experience is a pre-requisite.
Applications for the Position:
Interested applicants, with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the names of three traceable referees, to the
PO. Box 31567
Lilongwe 3, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday, 13th February 2024.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.