Marymount Catholic Secondary School.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, committed Christians to fill the vacant position of a Procurement Officer tenable at Marymount Catholic Secondary School.
The successful candidate will be answerable to the School Manager through the Finance Manager. He/She will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining relationships with local and international vendors, ensuring that suppliers meet minimum performance criteria and the suppliers Database is updated and maintained.
- Responsible for estimating and establishing unit costs and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain procurement (purchase requisitions, purchase orders, purchase quotes, suppliers invoicing and goods received notes) inventory records, workflows and supporting information
- Ensure that products and services procured meet quality standards
- Advising management on procurement issues
- Participating in coordinating the closing and opening of bid documents.
- Administering procurement contract and delivery of goods and services in accordance with the contract terms and end user requirements
- Sourcing quotations from suppliers and procuring goods and services
- Checking invoices and approving them for payments
- Building good working relations with specific suppliers
- Preparing periodic reports
- Applicants must have Diploma in either Procurement Purchasing and Supply or Supply Chain Management
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be below 40 years
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Must be sober-minded and honest
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self-starter
All applications should include contact numbers, a copy of National ID, a current Curriculum Vitae (CV) and addresses of at least three traceable referees.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 1st March 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Applications should be sent to:
The Board Chairperson
Marymount Catholic Secondary School
P.O. Box 137