Serendib Hotels and Resorts
Serendib Hotels and Resorts is looking for credit controllers (2) to be based at their Blantyre and Lilongwe offices respectively. An attractive remuneration will be offered based on the experience and qualifications.
As a credit controller you will be required to:
- Ensure that the assigned accounts are up to date, those requiring reconciliation are done in time and correctly aged.
- Ensuring that customer details are up to date at all times.
- Prepare a weekly plan for debt collection and work towards achieving set weekly targets.
- Send reminders to all customers whose invoices are due and overdue for payment at the scheduled intervals as guided by the debt collection policy
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring within your portfolio of debtors.
- Ensure all queries, complaints are professionally handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Track payments and make follow ups with Credit Control team on overdue payments.
- Track, log and coordinate customer complaints and queries regarding billing, invoices and all debtors’ matters.
- Ensure that appropriate reports are prepared as required for easy follow ups, performance tracking and reviews
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree, or Diploma in Credit Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Any other recognized qualification in Credit management and debt collection
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the field at a recognize organization in credit control and debt collection, (Hotel industry experience would be a definite advantage)
- Between 30 to 45 years,
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, PowerPoint is a must, and familiar with other Accounting software
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must self-complete and submit this application. The applicants must have an electronic copy (PDF or word) of their CV and a photograph in JPG or PDF format ready for upload.
Complete online application (URL):
Should you have any queries regarding your submission kindly email email@example.com for assistance.
Please DO NOT send email applications to the above email address as these will not be considered, all applications should be submitted online.
Interested candidates should submit the applications by Closing date: 19th February 2024. 5PM.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.