World Vision International
Strategic Technical support and management of WASH Programs
- Support the coordination of project start-ups with the National Offices, partner, and other key stakeholders.
- Support National Offices (NO) in meeting special donor requirements, reporting and purchase of capital assets
- Ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities for key staff to support successful project implementation
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation system is set up (including WASH BP ITT reporting templates) and processes for developing detailed implementation plan is completed.
- Ensure that the reporting and evaluation process for the performance management of programs is developed
- Supports in overseeing the quality and coverage of WASH programming in field officesSupport Operational Accountability of WASH programs
- Coordinate with Regional Office (RO) technical staff on key updates and technical support requests
- Ensure regular, positive, and productive communication with respective donor representatives, the field, and partners regarding the implementation of program activities.
- Ensure accountability of national and regional portfolios to deliver WASH outcomes as defined in Business Plans.
- Ensure and support timely submission of high-quality reports and that donor promises are met or exceeded.
- Assist the field teams in accessing appropriate technical assistance for successful implementation of activities.
- Monitor compliance and ensure WV responds professionally to all compliance and audit issues, follow-up on audit findings and evaluation recommendations.
- Provide project management assistance to the field as needed.
- Support, evidence-building for new initiatives where needed, and learning and sharing for quality improvement.
- Collaboration and Advocacy
- Support the effective and strategic relationships with WVUS WASH and WASH GC to assure WASH service quality.
- Support in the preparation and organization of the annual/biannual WASH Forums to celebrate impact and innovation in WASH.
- Participates in high level international and regional meetings, forums and conferences as required.
- Capacity building and Innovation
- In close collaboration with the Regional WASH Directors, ensure right program staff are recruited, retained, and provided with intentional opportunities, mentored and coached for development.
- Support in the identification of appropriate courses for Field WASH professionals and community of practice.
- Support and work closely with Field offices to promotes a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Any other duties as signed from time to time.