IDinsight is a mission-driven global advisory, data analytics, and research organization that helps global development leaders maximize their social impact. We tailor a wide range of data and evidence tools, including randomized evaluations and machine learning, to help decision-makers design effective programs
and rigorously test what works to support communities. We work with governments, multilateral agencies, foundations, and innovative non-profit organizations in Asia and Africa. Our work spans a wide range of sectors, including agriculture, education, health, governance, sanitation, financial inclusion, and other areas. Learn more about our mission and values at www.lDinsight.org.
About the Associate & Senior Associate role
IDinsight Associates and Senior Associates are high-performing early-career professionals passionate to experience the front-line realities of evidence-informed decision-making. These roles provide a rich, varied experience with responsibilities ranging from in-depth research and analysis, data collection management,
client interactions, and internal team building. We seek intellectually curious, resilient, and team-oriented individuals who in – addition to developing professional and technical skills – are highly motivated to grapple with the difficulties and unpredictability of trying to improve lives at scale.
- Strong analytical skills, (either via professional work experience or academic coursework)
- Strong writing skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into well-structured, writing-based deliverables.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and topics quickly even with limited prior knowledge
- Highly organized, attentive to deadlines, and able to manage a high volume of work with efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and fast learner; resourceful and resilient in the face of challenges
- Intellectually curious and a willingness to share your opinions with the team
- Proficient in statistical analysis and data collection software
- Deeply passionate about combating poverty worldwide and improving lives in disadvantaged populations
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time including to remote and rural areas
Applications are due Sunday, 18 February, 2024 for roles beginning in May – October 2024.
Submit your application via the website
Associate & Senior Associate 2024
(Kenya, Malawi, South Africa and Zambia)