ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Human Resources and Administration Officer (Grade AL5 based at Divisional Offices)
Purpose of the Job
To interpret and ensure proper implementation of Terms and Conditions of Service and HR and administration policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading in formulating and updating Job Descriptions for each post in liaison with heads of sections
- Interpreting HR and administrative policies, Terms and Conditions of Service and related regulations
- Participating in the development/review of human resource and administrative policies, practices and
- Initiating and managing recruitment/discharge of temporary employees and casual workers in the region
- Managing confidential staff records
- Supervising and appraising employees under his/her charge
- Carrying out training needs assessment in the region
- Handling staff disciplinary, grievances welfare, compensation, housing and pension issues
- Arranging for induction in liaison with heads of departments
- Providing secretarial services to Regional Disciplinary Committee
- Carrying out human resource planning for the region
- Overseeing the maintenance, rehabilitation and insuring of property and fleet at regional level
- Providing counseling to members of staff in the region
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Human Resources. Development/Public Administration/ Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Plus three (3) years’ experience in human resource management and administration.
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.