Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
The Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA), an organization entrusted with the assessment, collection and accounting for tax revenues for the Malawi Government, is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the vacant position of Human Resources Business Partner in the Human Resources Division.
Grade : D1
Organisational Unit : HR and Org Development
Reporting To : Human Resources Services Manager
Duty Station : Head Office
Job Type : Full-time
- Implementing human resources strategic plans
- Planning and implementing HR operational activities to ensure timely provision of HR solutions, prioritizing according to the needs and risks.
- Managing the process of recruitment, transfers and rotations of staff and ensuring compliance with MRA rules and procedures, and providing advice to managers where required.
- Supporting HR initiatives that support organizational culture change such as good people management practices
- Ensuring on-boarding, induction, re-integration and off-boarding support
- Maintaining HR information systems and staff establishment through SAP system and producing monthly reports to ensure the availability of accurate and up to date employee information for decision-making
- Coordinating development of job descriptions in liaison with departmental heads
- Interpreting terms and conditions of service to staff and advising employees on the application of relevant policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Public Administration
- Minimum 8 years of progressive human resources management experience
- Computer system experience preferably SAP ERP
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Possess problem-solving skills, be a self-starter and a team player.
- Must be calm and steady
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resilient and able to work under pressure
- Must have high levels of confidentiality, integrity and service excellence
Interested candidates should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal: https://careers.mra.mw
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 24th November 2023.