World Relief Malawi
World Relief is an international Christian NGO working in health, economic development, disaster response, and refugee resettlement.
World Relief’s mission is empowering local churches to serve the most vulnerable.
World Relief Malawi invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title : 1x Administrative Assistant
Reports to : Administration Officer
Location : Liwonde, Machinga
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant is to facilitate the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Data entry for project participants
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
- Supervises Driver.
Minimum of Certificate in Information Technologies, Secretarial Qualification or any other equivalent qualification.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• The Example of Jesus
• The Local Church
• Excellence and Continuous Improvement
Method of applications:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications and CVs and provide names and contacts of three traceable referees to World Relief by 22nd September, 2023. Please indicate on the email subject the post which you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
World Relief is an equal Opportunity Employer. World Relief considers all applications based on merit without regard to race, sex, colour, tribe, marital status or disability. Women are encouraged to apply. Applications
should be sent by email to: email@example.com.