Applications are invited from suitably qualified, mature and well experienced persons to fill the following position at Kamuzu Academy, Kasungu.
- Hold a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
- Be a holder of Malawi TEVET Advanced Certificate in Plumbing or Grade 1 National Trade Test Certificate in
plumbing plus City & Guilds Certificate, at least level Il
- At least 3 (three) years working experience in an established organisation.
- Have broad knowledge and hands-on experience of repairing and installation of water pumps, pipes and
- Be a sober character and willing to work at odd hours
- A team leader with ability to supervise others
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and repairing of water pipes, water pumps and geysers.
- Carry out routine servicing of water distribution system for both the Academy campus and surrounding communities.
- Maintenance of domestic water waste systems
- Planning and executing plumbing systems for new projects
- Supervision of excavation works for maintenance of pipelines
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time
The Academy will offer a competitive salary, accommodation and other benefits to the successful candidate for each position. Kamuzu Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate applicants based on any other factor apart from their suitability for the position applied for.
Those interested should email their application letters together with updated Curriculum Vitae (CVs), three traceable referees and contact details to,
The Human Resources Manager
Remember to dearly indicate the position being applied for in the email subject line otherwise your email will not be attended to.
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st May 2023 at 5 pm.