We would like to sincerely thank you our subscribers, both paid and unpaid, for your continued support. This message is meant to inform you of developments, past and present so you have a better experience with our website.
During the month of July, we moved the website to a new server and domain (from https://mw.southernafricajobs.org to https://careersmw.com) and the transition affected the user experience and some subscribers had intermittent or could not access content as was anticipated. Emails could, as well, not be sent out as expected. We thank all those that provided feedback with their experiences. We are pleased to report that most of the problems faced have been resolved and the site is operating at an optimum level.
We would, therefore, like to inform our esteemed subscribers on the following important updates:
- Upon making subscription payment, new subscribers have to complete this form (or click on Join Us on the main menu on our website) or submit their full name and email address through text/WhatsApp. Correctly capture the payment/transaction reference number. For subscribers paying through Airtel Money, kindly note that the transaction reference number looks like AAXXXXXX.XXXX.AXXXXX (where x is numerical and A is alphabetical). Login details will be emailed upon receipt of these details. As email delivery is now assured, we will ordinarily not send login details through SMS or WhatsApp. You are kindly requested to check your inbox before contacting us for assistance. Note that you can login with your username (or your email address) and password. Please make sure your email address is correct when registering.
- Upon payment for renewal please submit confirmation through this form (or clicking on Renew your subscription here (on the right hand side of our home page), or through SMS/WhatsApp after which we will send an email confirmation of account activation. Login will require your existing credentials and so we will not send password/username after renewal. Username and password remain the same throughout the lifetime of an account unless they are changed by the user or the Administrator.
- If you have forgotten your password kindly use the following link to request for a new password . You will be required to enter your email address to which a new password will be automatically sent. Drop us an email, call us or text/WhatsApp us if you are unable to get assisted by the system automatically.
- We encourage those whose profiles are incomplete to update their profiles using this link https://careersmw.com/edit-profile/
- Subscription payments can be made in advance up to a maximum of 12 months. Annual subscriptions benefit from a discount of 17%.
- We are currently working on an automated system to enable auto subscription renewal upon payment. You will be provided with an update on this in due course.
- If, for some reason, you are unable to login, please let us know so we may assist.
Paid and unpaid email alerts
We send out email alerts whenever jobs are posted on a daily basis. These alerts are free. However, our system is only able to accommodate a specific number of subscribers and so it sends out the email alerts to random email addresses until the maximum number of recipients is reached. As such, we introduced the paid option so that such subscribers are assured of receiving emails regardless. As the quota for paid subscribers increases, the number of unpaid subscribers getting email alerts will be decreasing.
Furthermore, the following reflect the differences between the email alerts for paid and unpaid options.
Unpaid Email Alert sample screenshot
Get the latest job postings from this link
Thank you and regards,
Paid Email Alert sample screenshot
The following jobs have been posted on our website today.
|Research Associate||NICO Asset Managers Limited|
|Programme Officer||Malawi Network of Older Persons’ Organisations (MANEPO)|
|Human Resources Clerk||Malawi Enterprise Development Fund (MEDF) Limited|
|Administration Officer||Malawi Enterprise Development Fund (MEDF) Limited|
|Finance Manager||Malawi Enterprise Development Fund (MEDF) Limited|
|Forestry Technicians (7 Positions)||Alliance One Tobacco (Malawi) Limited|
|Finance Manager||VSO Malawi|
|Electoral Security Specialist||International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)|
|High School Teachers||Bambino Schools|
|Secondary School Teachers||Cherub Private School|
|Development of A Gender Policy for Plantation and Agriculture Workers Union|
|EOI To Guide the Implementation of The Financial Operating Model That Will Make PAWU Self Sustaining|
Thank you and regards,
For those interested we also offer one on one career guidance clinics by appointment. During such sessions, apart from providing advice, we also review and edit CVs and Application letters.
You can contact us on 099 289 7718 (Call, SMS/WhatsApp) or email: email@example.com