This policy is aimed at ensuring that we collect the information from you without infringing on your right to privacy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information submitted by you.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by completing our subscriber registration forms. We will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy.
Information collected about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
This information may be used to:
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- ensure the safety and security of our website;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of information
We will not share your personal information with anyone without your consent.
With your consent we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Employers who may want to review CVs for employment purposes.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Law enforcement agencies in pursuit of their functions upon production of necessary court warrants.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Should you have any concerns get in touch with us through the following means:
Telephone: +265 99 289 7718