Illovo Sugar Malawi plc
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc is the country’s leading producer of raw and refined sugar as well as specialty sugar. It employs more than 9000 permanent and seasonal employees in a year at its corporate office in Limbe and operation sites at Dwangwa and Nchalo. Illovo Sugar (Malawi) Plc is part of Illovo Sugar Africa Group, operating in 6 countries in Africa, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods Plc (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 48 countries.
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of IT Support Officer based at Dwangwa. The incumbent will be reporting to IT on Site Engineer.
- Provides First line support for Enterprise applications and systems
- Provides First Line support for the Local Area Network, wireless Network, WAN
- Configuring and deploying Computer Hardware, Operating Systems and applications
- Monitoring daily servers performance
- Identifying system bottleneck and ensuring systems stability
- Ensuring that there are no system breaches/individual user folders are well secured
- Attends to all IT queries logged with the help desk and ensures that calls are serviced within agreed service level agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with Illovo Group and Entity IT policies and procedures
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy IT environment.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees and a cover letter to:
HR Mill Head, P.O Box 46, Dwangwa. E-mail: Dwangwacorporatemail@illovo.co.za
Closing date of receiving applications is 11th June, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Sugar is our business, but People are our sweetest asset!