Humana People to People is a subsidiary of the International Humana People to People (HPP) Movement providing services to its member organizations. Humana People to People Blantyre is operating from Blantyre and is currently providing services to DAPP Malawi as well as HPP Members in Mozambique, Angola, Zambia, DRC and Guinea Bissau in regards to their Clothes and Shoes Fundraising Projects.
HPP Blantyre seeks to recruit a qualified, experienced member of staff as Senior Supply and Logistics Officer to be based at our Blantyre Office.
The work includes among other tasks; coordination of supply of second hand clothes and shoes to members of HUMANA PEOPLE TO PEOPLE in Africa, procurement and booking of freight, issuing of all relevant documents, up keeping of a number of internal systems and overviews, communication with suppliers and receivers, asserting that right products and qualities are shipped, and more.
Demands and specifications for Senior Supply and Logistics Officer
- Minimum A-level education
- Profound knowledge about the Humana People to People Movements activities, and at least 1-year hands on experience with similar functions in the area of trade with second hand clothes and shoes within Humana People to People system.
- Good abilities of data management and analysis.
- Ability to communicate correctly orally and in writing in public official language;
- Good IT literacy (MS Office user level)
- Very good communication skills and abilities;
- High level of self-motivation, precision and commitment to results;
- Honest, hard worker, helpful and result oriented personality.
- Passion to complete assigned task within the given deadlines
- Dynamic and has commercial drive
- Ability to work in a team to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude toward work and to deliver results.
Are you interested, please submit your application with CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 19th May, 2018. Short listed candidates should expect to undergo a written test before being called for interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.