Airport Developments Limited, charged with the responsibility of managing Kamuzu International Airport, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position tenable at its Head Office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of Diploma in Corporate Security Management.
- Honesty, Alertness, Physically fit and Good Communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use security gadgets and surveillance equipment.
- Five years working experience working in commercial institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Securing premises, customers, clients and personnel by ensuring property patrolling, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, access points and permitting entry.
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of security policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintaining well trained, skilled and disciplined security personnel.
- Investigating cases and liaising with other security agents and Legal Practitioners on aII security matters.
- Preparing, implementing, monitoring and control of section budget.
- Developing, reviewing and implementation of Security Standard Procedures and Policy.
Remuneration package payable for the above position is in accordance with our Conditions of Service and will be awarded to the successful applicant accordingly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees to the following before 31st May 2018.
The Company Secretary and Head of Administration, Airport Developments Limited, P.O. Box 30311, Capital City, LILONGWE 3.