Airport Developments Limited, charged with the responsibility of managing Kamuzu International Airport, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position tenable at its Head Office.
ESTATES MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of a first degree in Estate Management or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Estate Management.
Competence and Attributes
- Must have experience in the local property market.
- Must have knowledge and experience in land surveying, Site plan interpretation, GPS usage and beacons identification.
- Understanding of national property management business environment and the impact their behaviour has on financial performance of the company.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and professionalism in both oral and written communication with all levels within and external to the organization
- A proven ability to build a strong client relationship.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness.
- Maintains a team orientation working towards common group goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Estates Manager in a range of functions associated with leasing and management of residential and commercial properties.
- Provide a high quality service that exceeds customer expectations, hence must maintain an exceptional customer focus towards prospective and existing tenants.
- Respond to general enquiries from potential and existing tenants.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation associated with leasing and management of properties including the preparation of statements and maintenance of the key register for all the properties.
- Preparation and confirmation of tenancy and lease agreements.
- In liaison with the Estate Manager, be responsible for arranging maintenance and repairs to properties which are to be carried out expeditiously, economically and to an acceptable standard
- Act as a liaison between the tenants and the company regarding prospective tenants, agreements and tenancy termination.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities from time to time.
Remuneration package payable for the above position is in accordance with our Conditions of Service and will be awarded to the successful applicant accordingly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees to the following before 31st May 2018.
The Company Secretary and Head of Administration, Airport Developments Limited, P.O. Box 30311, Capital City, LILONGWE 3.