Airport Developments Limited, charged with the responsibility of managing Kamuzu International Airport, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position tenable at its Head Office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of Malawi Certificate of Education.
- Attended and successfully completed defensive driving course.
- Possession of clean and valid driving licence.
- Five years working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving and carrying out assignments and tasks as directed by the assigned office.
- Ensuring that the assigned vehicle is tidy and road worth at all times.
- Providing travel and journey information to assigned personnel.
- Planning and execution of the assigned office daily diary schedule.
- Providing vehicle fuel utilization and maintenance report.
Remuneration package payable for the above position is in accordance with our Conditions of Service and will be awarded to the successful applicant accordingly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees to the following before 31st May 2018.
The Company Secretary and Head of Administration, Airport Developments Limited, P.O. Box 30311, Capital City, LILONGWE 3.