Airport Developments Limited, charged with the responsibility of managing Kamuzu International Airport, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position tenable at its Head Office.
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of Diploma in hospitality management.
- Comfortability in using Computers.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Three years’ experience working with customer support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating ADL products and services to customers through various channels.
- Processing customer orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transaction, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues to ensure that best customer service is achieved at all times.
Remuneration package payable for the above position is in accordance with our Conditions of Service and will be awarded to the successful applicant accordingly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees to the following before 31st May 2018.
The Company Secretary and Head of Administration, Airport Developments Limited, P.O. Box 30311, Capital City, LILONGWE 3.