SIMSO OIL AND TRANSPORT COMPANY
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
IFB Title: Construction of Offices and Shops on Plot number Mwambuli TN/CE07 in Karonga
IFB Number: SIMSO/01/2021
Issue Date: 16th November 2021
1. The SIMSO Oil and Transport has funds in its 2021/2022 budget and it is intended that part of the proceeds of these funds be applied to eligible payments under the works contract for Construction of Offices and Shops in Karonga District
2. The SIMSO Oil and Transport now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Offices and Shops in Karonga District.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in Public Procedure Regulations of Government of Malawi and is open to all bidders’ eligible source countries. A bidder shall be required a registered building Contractor with National Construction Industry Council in the 200 Million building category.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information or purchase the Bidding Documents from Project Technical Officers on cell: +265 999 929 746/ +265888799746,
+265 999 302 870 Email: [email protected] at the Area 15 /54 Chiwengo Street Lilongwe, Malawi 08:30 to 12:00; 13:00 to 16 hours local time (Monday to Friday, except National Public Holiday)
5. A complete set of Bidding Document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders from the Address above and upon payment of no-refundable fee of MK20, 000 or in a freely convertible currency.
6. Clearly marked bids with procurement reference numbers must be delivered and registered to the address above at or before Monday, December 6th, 2021 at 14:00 hour’s local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration form.
7. The address referred to above is:
(a) Address for the Purchase, Submission, Clarification and
Inspection for the Bidding Document:
Technical Officer, SIMSO Oil and Transport Company
P.O Box 1435
Area 15/54. Chiwengo Street.
Post expires at 2:00pm on Monday December 6th, 2021