INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT)
Procurement of a Standby Generator Set Using National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Name of Procurement: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of a Standby Generator Set
Procurement Reference No.: MU/IPOC/13/2021
Date of Issue: 18th November, 2021
1. Mzuzu University as identified funding from its 2021/2022 annual bud get to’ the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of a standby Generator Set
2. Mzuzu Univers ty row invites sealed bids from eligible bidders or the supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of a standby generator set
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Government of Malawi s Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act of 2017 and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the Procurement and Disposal Unit, Mzuzu University, Private Bag 201, Luwinga, Mzuzu 2, email: [email protected].
5. A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5,000.00. The method of payment will be cash deposited in the following bank account
(a) Account Name: Mzuzu University Revenue Account
(b). Account Number: 630168
(c) Bank: National Bank of Malawi – Mzuzu Branch
6. Bids must be delivered and deposited in the tender box placed at Mzuzu University Reception on or before 20th December, 2021.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representative who choose to attend at 10:00 hours local time on 20th December. 2021 at Mzuzu University in the University Boardroom.
7. Mzuzu University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid or cancel the bidding process at any tine prior to contract award.
8. Interested bidders should address their bids clearly marked ‘Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning a Standby Generator Set” to the following address:
Internal Procurement Committee and Disposal Committee (IPDC)
Private Bag 201
Post expires at 10:00am on Monday December 20th, 2021