INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT)
Procurement of Goods Using National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Name of Procurement: Supply and Delivery of Equipment for Operationalisation of Mzuzu University’s Dunduzu Campus
Procurement Reference No. : MU/ PDC/11/2021
Date of Issue: 18th November, 2021
1. Mzuzu University has identified funding from its 2021/2022 annual budget for the supply and delivery of equipment for operationalisation of Mzuzu University’s Dunduzu Campus as follows;
|Lot||Description of Activity||Market Niche||Registration Category|
|1||Supply and Delivery of Kitchen Equipment and Utensils||Medium Enterprise||MK50 Million to MK500 Million|
|2||Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment||Medium Enterprise||MK50 Million to MK500 Million|
|3||Supply and Delivery of Furniture for Conference Room, Bar, Restaurant and Hotel Rooms||Medium Enterprise||MK50 Million to MK500 Million|
|4||Supply and Delivery of equipment for Housekeeping (Laundry Services)||Medium Enterprise||MK50 Million to MK500 Million|
|5||Supply and Delivery of Equipment, Utensils and Cutlery for a Bar and Restaurant||Medium Enterprise||MK50 Million to MK500 Million|
|6||Supply and Delivery of Training Equipment for Safari and Tour Guiding||Medium Enterprise||MK50 Million to MK500 Million|
2. Mzuzu University now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of equipment for operationalisation of Mzuzu University’s Dunduzu Campus.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Government of Malawi’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act of 7017 and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the Procurement and Disposal Unit, Mzuzu University, Private Bag 201, Luwinga, Mzuzu 2, email: [email protected]
5. A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5, 000.00. The method of payment will be cash deposited in the following bank account
(a) Account Name : Mzuzu University Revenue Account
(b) Account Number: 630168
(c) Bank: National Bank of Malawi — Mzuzu Branch
6. Bids must be delivered and deposited in the tender box placed at Mzuzu University Reception an or before 20th December, 2021.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representative who choose to attend at 10:00 hours local time on 20th December, 2021 at Mzuzu University in the University Boardroom.
8. Mzuzu University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid or cancel the bidding process at any time poor to contract award.
9. Interested bidders should address their bids clearly marked “Supply and Delivery of Equipment for Operationalisation of Mzuzu University’s Dunduzu Campus” to the following address:
Internal Procurement Committee and Disposal Committee (IPDC),
Private Bag 201,
Post expires at 10:00am on Monday December 20th, 2021