Alliance One Tobacco (Malawi) Limited
Alliance One Tobacco (Malawi) Limited is a subsidiary of a trusted provider of responsibly sourced, independent, verified, sustainable and traceable agricultural products and ingredients, operating in Malawi servicing the need) of its shareholders and their customers.
TRAINEE LEAF BUYER
The successful applicant will undergo a structured training programme in all aspects of tobacco leaf growing an production, grading and classification, auction buying skills, blending and dry leaf production and custome service with the aim of attaining management position.
Acquire skills in the purchase of tobacco as per customer specifications.
Qualifications & Experience
Those interested should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of MSCE with Credits in English & Mathematics
- A Levels from a recognised accredited body will be considered as an advantage
- A First degree from a recognised University
- Dynamic self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels internal and external to the group.
- Adaptable and prepared to learn from the bottom up all the rudimentary skills required.
- The individual must be between 25 and 30 years.
The job offers a competitive pay and benefits package and is tenable in Lilongwe. Send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names of three referees to the address below, no later than 29th January 2019.
The Human Resources Administrator, Alliance One Tobacco (Malawi) Limited, P.O. Box 30522 Capital City, Lilongwe 3,
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.