Ceilings and Partitions Ltd
We are in the Building Industry selling and fitting high quality building materials with shops in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu. We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive
The incumbent will be reporting to Sales and Marketing Manager and shall have the following responsibilities
- Manage sales front desk.
- Manage sales executive who will report to him.
- Manage daily sales report.
- Manage inventory position report.
- Manage price monitoring report.
- Validation of goods dispatched to customers.
- Advise customers on material quantities required for project relating to our stocks.
- Raise sales quotes.
- Process sales quotes into confirmed sales orders where payment is received and cleared.
- Distribute sales documents according to business processes.
- Close sales orders when required.
- Process and verify the daily sales update program.
- Enter approved credit notes to resolve discrepancy issues.
- Assure the completeness of
processing of sales transactions.
- Assure the reconciliation of manual records to system records.
- Assure the reconciliation of daily sales report to Vat end of day return.
- Discuss within clearly defined parameters with customers where processing requests cannot initially be met.
- Maintain pricing tables in the system according to authorised prices
- Any other one off assignments given by his/her superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Marketing and Sales from a recognised body and with 3 years experience in Building related industry.
- Able to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Pastel and must be innovative.
Applications must be addressed to
The Finance Manager, Ceilings and Partitions Ltd, P.O. Box 2616 Blantyre.
Closing date 31st May 2019