Operation Eyesight Universal
Job title: Project Manager
Organization: Operation Eyesight Universal
Reporting: Senior Manager – International Programme
Location: Mzuzu, Malawi
Purpose: To work closely in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Project partners and ensure effective implementation of the project in the selected geographies leading to elimination of avoidable vision loss.
Line manages: None
Coordinates and oversees: The work of Community Health Workers linked to Government Clinics in the selected project area
Qualification and other requirements
The candidate should
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in programme implementation and management
- Candidates having post-graduation degree in public health/ Management will be given preference.
- Have more than three years of experience working in health sector. Experience in eye health sector will be an added advantage.
- Have very good understanding of the health situation of the country and geographical conditions.
- Be willing to travel 10 to 15 days in the project areas using public transport (if available)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Be a team player.
- Have good report writing skill.
Email applications to: email@example.com
Closing date: 25th February 2023