WorkForce Recruitment Services
Our client, a leading telecommunications company is seeking an energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individual to join its team in the position mentioned below:
PROCESS REPORTING & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- To support the management and control of all aspects of SCM processes, reporting and compliance to set rules and guidelines as contained in the SCM Blue Book.
- In addition, she/he will be responsible for Internal and external Customer satisfaction by ensuring SCM team meets set KPIs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to Process & Compliance Manager, The role will be responsible for;
- SUPPLIER REGISTRATION AND UPDATION
- Ensure that all relevant documents relating to supplier registrations and updating, are duly completed as per set guidelines and company archiving policy.
- Follow up with all approvals regarding registration/Updating of vendor information.
- Ensure that all approved registrations/Updating are processed in system timely as per the
- All approved registration forms are printed and filed in chronological /alphabetical order.
- All approved supplier updating request emails are filed digitally.
- CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
- Ensuring that all contracts are uploaded in the Contract Management System, and tracking on daily basis for digital signatures (By email, Phone calls etc.) All signed contracts are digitally and physically filed in alphabetical order. Support in Preparing and circulating different types of contracts for internal and external signatures (Payment Purposes Ag
- Assist in tracking the expirations of contracts to allow for timely renewals where necessary.
- Assist in following up on any communication regarding contracts whether with HQ or Opco contacts.
- Work hand in hand with various user departments and sourcing Team for contracts creation
- VENDOR PAYMENTS ON TIME
- Support in following up and effecting timely payments to vendors.
- Tracking outstanding payments against available PO balances and Contracts validity at end of every month.
- Liaising with PHD Team for resolution of ALL vendor queries relating to payments/Invoice booking.
- Extracting system report and chasing approvers of booked and initiated invoices.
- PROCESS COMPLIANCE
- Conduct periodic Warehouse visits and ensure 100% compliance by the SCM Team on Warehouse hygiene, (correct updating of gate register, Turn Around Time on GRN, MO, DC, SRNs receipts, Repair & Return, etc.)
- Monthly review of Capital Work In Progress (CWIP) and Open PO reports and ensure ageing is within the acceptable 180 days.
- Support in construction of monthly compliance Dashboards for circulation to SCM-Director covering all verticals of the SCM Function.
- GENERAL SUPPORT
- Assist users with ERP and IT related issues by raising tickets as maybe required.
- Providing feedback/suggestions to his/her direct Head or Head of Department for process improvement.
- Giving feedback on completion of assigned tasks.
- Carrying out any other reasonable and lawful instruction as given to the incumbent by his/her supervisor.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE,
- Accounting & Auditing, Business Administration, Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Member of relevant professional bodies.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- 1-2 years practical experience in a Supply Chain function is desirable but not a MUST.
- Accustomed to working in fast moving and changing environments and to meeting tight deadlines.
- Experienced with computers and has excellent typing skills.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL ETC.)
- Tendency to approach his/her job with loyalty and honesty.
- Conducts day to day tasks as well as additional tasks in an energetic manner. Ability to build and maintain optimum relationships with colleagues and Superiors.
- The propensity to view criticism in a constructive manner.
- The ability to plan and utilize time efficiently.
- Has a positive attitude towards system and Processes, and system changes.
- Adherence to and promotion of the code of conduct
- Has a positive attitude towards system and Processes, and system changes. Remains loyal to SCM Team and takes full ownership of management decisions and supports and defends members of the team.
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 20th September 2023; addressed to the Human Resources Manager. For any inquiries, contact 0999370961.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted