Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd
Wamkulu Palace is an up-market luxurious boutique hotel. We urgently require the services of suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position;
OPERATIONS AND FOOD & BEVERAGE EXECUTIVE
To oversee general operations of the hotel for business success reporting to management.
- A Degree in Hotel Management with more than 5 years experience in all hotel operations with a touch of class.
- Be a fully qualified hotelier with extensive experience in all hotel operations with a drive to achieve revenues and maintain top level standards.
- Food & Beverage expertise with wide experience of F&B standards, stock control, inventory management, costing, restaurant, functions & conferences administration and hotel accounting.
- Be a specialist in culinary arts with good knowledge of food production and kitchen operations.
- Be a hands – on leader with strong business acumen, people management and training skills.
- Be a master of hotel systems, standards & procedures with advanced information technology experience.
- Be mature and aged between 30 to 40.
Interested candidates should submit hand written applications With detailed CVs, three traceable referees and contactable phone numbers to:
The General Manager, Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd, P/Bag B395 Capital City Lilongwe 3 Malawi.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Closing date for receiving applications is 28th December 2018.