Cargo Management Logistics Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacant position of a Motor Vehide Mechanics tenable in Lilongwe. The successful person shall be responsible for maintaining and checking all company Vehicles (Diesel and Petrol).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out routine vehicle inspection after every round trip.
- Reporting of faults & all anticipated repairs to Fleet supervisor
- Handling all minor vehicle repairs including general services of both trucks, cars and forklift machines.
- Safe keeping of the company mechanical tools.
- Attending to all emergency vehicle breakdowns & repairs
- Handling of all offsite repairs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have 3 years minimum proven experience
- Must have Grade 1 MVM qualification
- Valid driving license (preferably with Class C)
- Above age of 30
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants that meet the above requirements should submit their CVs and Cover Letters not later than 17th May, 2019 to;
Human Resources Manager, Cargo Management Logistics Limited, Post Office Box 40666, LILONGWE Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org