FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
FHI 360 is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Manager (ME&KM Officer ll), for a USAID-funded Health Communication For Life (HC4L) program in Malawi.
The ME&KM will be a mid-level position who will support the design, implementation and monitoring of project activities. S/he will develop ME&KM strategies and tools; facilitate routine data collection, analysis, documentation, dissemination and use and will assist in the execution of baseline, mid-line and endline assessments. Additionally, the ME&KM will support the review/development and maintenance of the project’s M&E database and be a champion of data use for decision making.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
- Master’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience or bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience in ME and KM for social and behaviour change communication (SBCC) programs.
Specific Knowledge Requirements:
- Significant demonstrated experience in setting up and managing ME&KM systems and strategies for internationally-funded health and development project for donor reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of developing, tracking and reporting on key indicators for measuring project effectiveness and impact for programs funded under the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PAID, among others.
- Demonstrated experience in ME&KM processes including data collection with attention to data quality assurance.
- Strong ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to generate reports and other KM products.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills for different KM products including reports, briefs, success stories and articles.
- Strong and demonstrated capacities for spatial analysis including land-cover mapping and the use of geographic information systems.
- Hands-on experience with a high-degree of competency in MS Excel, SPSS, knowledge management, database management, dashboards and other database software packages.
- Ability to set priorities while multi-tasking and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member.
How to apply
Interested candidates may register online through FHI 360’s Career Center
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
Closing date of receiving applications is June 28, 2019. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.