Mitchell Group, Inc.
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for the anticipated Learning to Perform award for the USAID Mission in Malawi. The M&E Specialist will support a range of activities related to performance monitoring, evaluations, assessments, and other analytical activities. The position is full-time, based in Lilongwe, and contingent on funding. Citizens of Malawi are encouraged to apply.
- Provide technical assistance to Mission technical teams and implementing partners in the development, review, or revision of their MEL frameworks;
- Conduct or support data quality assessments;
- Provide technical support to the design of data collection instruments;
- Support the collection, cleaning, coding, and analyzing of data for evaluations, assessments, and other analytical activities;
- Collaborate with other project staff to package M&E findings for use in learning events and capacity building initiatives;
- Facilitate MEL trainings for Mission staff, IPs, and other partners; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least five years of experience working in M&E, preferably on USAID or other donor-funded awards in Malawi;
- Professional experience in at least one of the following thematic areas: public sector governance and accountability, positive youth development, private sector engagement, and gender and social inclusion;
- Demonstrated familiarity with ADS 201; and
- University degree in a related field.
- Experience working for USAID or on a USAID-funded award; and
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative analytical software packages.
How to Apply:
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English
- 1420 Biodata form (dated & signed)
- Three (3) professional references
Please send relevant CV/resumes, 1420 Biodata form, and application materials to email@example.com. The 1420 Biodata form can be found here: https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-1420-17. In the subject line, please indicate “USAID/Malawi MELS DCOP / (Last Name)”. CV/resumes will be reviewed as they are received, early application is encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.