St Gabriel's Hospital
St Gabriels Hospital is a Mission Hospital under Archdiocese of Lilongwe, and is a Member of Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM). The hospital is situated 55Kms west of Lilongwe capital.
The Hospital serves a catchment population of 205,000 people and has 300 beds capacity, The Hospital is looking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below.
POSITION: Medical Officer Grade H
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to manage patients in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to provide patient centred, culturally appropriate and individual holistic care to the catchment population of St Gabriel’s Hospital
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be registered with Medical Council of Malawi
- MUST be a holder of Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery MBBS)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The interested applicants should send application letters together with a copy of your CV with three traceable referees to:
The Principal Hospital Administrator, St Gabriel’s Hospital, Private Bag 1 Namitete, LILONGWE
Or Email: email@example.com
Note: Closing date for receiving application letters is on 4th January, 2019.