PALM Microfinance Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Loans Officer that is available at the above fast growing and stable Financial Institution.
Eligible candidates must meet the fallowing minimum requirements:
- Diploma in Finance and Business; Those with ABE must have passed level 6;
- Good understanding of credit;
- Computer skills (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Financial Modeling);
- Good interpersonal attitude for liaising with people at different levels;
- Minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a Microfinance Institution;
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will:
- Implement reporting of key management information;
- Monthly product, customer and Reserve Bank performance analysis;
- Identify new customers and loan appraisal;
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and revision of estimates to the Board;
- Debt collection.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed CV and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to:
The Chairman of Audit and Risk Committee, PALM Microfinance Limited, P. O. Box 3147, BLANTYRE.
Closing date for receiving applications is 19th November, 2018. Only short-listed applicants shall be acknowledged.