Wealthnet Finance Plc
Wealthnet Finance Public Limited Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Malawian candidates to fill the vacant position of Relationship Officer at its Blantyre and Lilongwe offices.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wealth Creation Business Groups (WCBGs) -build new groups, train and maintain existing groups.
- Secure business for Wealthnet Finance PLC leading to growth in Loan and deposit book
- Establish and manage valuable business relationships.
- Track, follow up and collect arrears.
Client acquisition, Loan book growth, Customer retention, PAR management, Compliance, Deposit book growth.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Marketing and Business Development of Wealthnet Finance PLC
- Proactively identify potential loan and savings customers for Wealthnet Finance PLC.
- Sell and cross-sell Wealthnet Finance products and secure deals that will lead to business development
- Educate prospective and existing clients on importance of savings and other financial products.
- Conduct Business Trainings to Wealthnet Customers.
Process and Administer loans
- Collect and verify all client information and perform comprehensive assessment of a potential client and the business.
- Make objective recommendations on a potential client’s character and credit worthiness and for further credit analysis.
Maintain excellent portfolio quality.
- Responsible for the quality of the overall loan portfolio.
- Recommend strategies to support quality.
- Ensure that Wealthnet Finance is delivering a superior customer experience resulting into customer loyalty that create and maintain a competitive edge on the market
- Product development and enhancement.
- Refine existing products and methodologies and suggest new ones in order to better meet the needs of clients.
- Monitor and report on developments in the industry and competitors.
- Participate in the development of new products and services for Wealthnet Finance’s target markets which would enhance company performance and give the company a competitive edge.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting, or Banking or any other business related field or Degree in Education.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A strong understanding of credit operations, particularly group lending methodologies and processes, credit and risk management.
- Good and valuable customer relationship management skills
- Knowledge of economy/markets where Wealthnet Finance is operating
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to work with the economically active and willingness to help creating wealth for Wealthnet Finance customers.
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae and names and addresses of three traceable referees to the Chief Executive Officer, Wealthnet Finance PLC, P/Bag B444, Lilongwe 3 by close of business on 21st June, 2019. Or you may submit the application letters in our Blantyre Offices at Nyambadwe near railway crossing opposite Water Board Tank and Lilongwe Offices at Mvuma House in Area 6 Off M1 (200m from Mbowe Filling Station ), Plot Number 06/150 (Opposite Mlambe Lodge).
Very Important Note: Please indicate your expected salary in the application letter. You will not be called for interviews if this is not indicated.