Stephanos Foundation is a charitable non-profit organisation, based in Chilangoma, Senior Chief Kuntaja, in Blantyre. The organisation takes care of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in various projects. There is a full primary school, a Vocational Training Centre, and also different projects in the Zomba, Thyolo and Chikwawa areas with the aim of helping vulnerable rural community members to become self-reliant.
Currently Stephanos Foundation has vacancies for the following positions:
Instructor – Agriculture and Agribusiness
Reporting to the Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer Teaching Services in both Practical and Theory as assigned by Management.
- Working with other staff to help students enjoy. school life and to achieve their potential.
- Keeping students records up to date,
- A committed and responsible Christian.
- Willing to work in a rural area.
- Good communication skills.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Agriculture
- 2 years of teaching experience.
If you meet the above criteria, send your application letter with a CV, and three traceable referees no later than 14th December, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
The Human Resources Officer, Stephanos Foundation, P. O. Box 2585 BLANTYRE
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.