It begins here
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated candidate to take up the position of Marketing Coordinator tenable at IFRICOM Head office, Lilongwe.
Ifricom believes in developing integrated and innovative marketing solutions that add value and answer our clients’ briefs and objectives, based upon insight, creativity and the combination of marketing disciplines, ensuring media neutrality that delivers results and optimizes their return on investment.
Ifricom has built a knowledgeable and experienced team of marketing professionals with a range of specialties to enable us to combine marketing techniques to optimum effect. Whether you need to develop or revitalize a brand, reach out to your customers, develop your SBCC strategies, develop your distribution channels, raise awareness of your brand or products, increase sales lead generation, launch a showroom, develop your digital presence or engage your employees… we have the expertise to support your objectives.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Developing the Ifricom’s mid to long term strategic and annual business plans
- Assessing new marketing opportunities for generating business
- Responding to all Expression of Interests and Pre-qualifications in line with our products as advertised on various platforms
- Initiating business proposals with various organisations
- Keeping an updated contact information list of organisations points of contact (Procurement and communications personnel
- Collecting and deliver materials to/from suppliers and clients as need arises
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business or Marketing oriented program with 2 years’ job experience or a Diploma in Business or Marketing oriented program with 3-5 years’ job experience.
- Previous experience working in the same or related industry.
- Extensive direct and B2B marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix and where direct marketing fits within this.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.
- Have a Valid Drivers Licence.
Communication, personable, creative, marketing, strategy, negotiation, analytical, aware of market trends and basic research
Send your 2 paged CV including your current salary and your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21st June 2019.