Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO)
Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO) is a non-governmental organization that provides quality HIV prevention and treatment services to individuals, families and communities through static and outreach outlets in order to reduce HIV transmission and the impact of HIV and AIDS in Malawi.
MACRO received support from Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation to implement ACHIEVING HIV EPIDEMIC CONTROL THROUGH QUALITY HIV TESTING SERVICES: THE PIVOT PROJECT.
Currently applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts.
POSITION: H.D.A SUPERVISORS
LOCATION: Zomba, Blantyre and Thyolo
- Diploma in Public Health, Social Sciences, HIV/AIDS Management, Community Development or any other Health related
- Certificate in HIV Testing Services provision from Ministry of Health is a must
- Certificate in HTS Supervision is a must
- At least 3 years’ experience as HTS Counsellor and 2 years as supervisor
- Motorcycle driving License
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office
- Able to write basic reports
- Team player
- Supervision of HIV Diagnostic Assistants
- Capacity building and mentorship of HIV diagnostic assistants
- Provision of HTS services
- Providing clients with IEC materials related to HIV and AIDS, STI, FP and PMTCT
- Maintaining quality assurance in HIV Testing Services
- Providing IEC related to HIV/AIDS, STI,FP and PMTCT
- Maintaining quality assurance in Counselling and Testing,
- Assist in planning and executing of training for H.D.A’S,
- Planning and coordinating Project activities,
- Monitors, evaluates and controls the implementation of HTS activities and the other related services by H.D.A’s,
- Ensures effective communication channels are maintained among staff,
- Collaboration and Coordination with Stakeholders.
Please send your application (CV and Cover letter) to the:
Human Resource Manager, Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th October,2018