GBI Greenhouse Ltd
The GBI Greenhouse Ltd (GGL) Farm has been operational in the professional horticulture and intensive growing industry; cultivating and marketing high quality fresh vegetables since its inception in 2019, in Malawi. GGL Farm is considered one of the largest greenhouse enterprises of its kind, in the SADC region. We bring years of experience in the production of high quality fresh vegetables, ensuring our fresh-produce is delivered to our customers in a timely manner.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a competitive and proactive promoter who will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our brand, by promoting the products and/or services we provide. You will be responsible for advertising our products and/or services through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events.
To be successful as a promoter you must stay up to date with product and/or service features and represent the brand in a professional and positive manner.
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on: interest levels, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
- Identify interests and understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Assure high client satisfaction
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers
- Diploma in marketing, or a related field, preferred
Important: *This post is only open to female candidates*
Apply before 23/07/21. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the title of your email reads ‘PROMOTERS’.