Ex-miners Association in Malawi (EMAM)
The Registered Trustees of Ex-miners Association Malawi registered under the Trustees Incorporation act in 2015 popularized as Ex-miners Association in Malawi (EMAM) is a non-profit making oriented organisation whose vision is to reach a point where all Ex-miners are self-reliance and can support their families. They should have better standard of livings in terms of all basic needs like shelter and food.
One way to achieve this is to make sure that miners are living a health life that’s why the organisation is currently implementing the below project;
The field officer will be performing field duties and shall be based in Neno and will be performing the below duties among others;
- Coordinating and supporting volunteers at district level.
- Serve as the liaison between EMAM and volunteers including community-based organisations, health facilities on issues relating to implementation of TB/HIV activities.
- Document, gather and analyse records of TB activities.
- Participate in all TB forums at district level and provide updates as required.
- Conducting and supervising awareness meetings.
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Provide support for all data collection activities.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Qualification & Skills –
- Diploma in community development, nutrition, public health or any related field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Mature character with sober habits.
- Strong language skills in both writing and reading.
Mode of application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications including curriculum vitae (CV) with three traceable referees to;
In their letter they should include the below letter head:
Executive Director, Ex-miners Association in Malawi, Blantyre 3
In the subject line they should dearly indicate position applying for. The applications should reach EMAM before close of business 13th October 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. EMAM is an equal employer therefore, all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.