Small Producers Development and Transporters Association (SPRODETA)
Small Producers Development and Transporters Association (SPRODETA) is local Non-Governmental Organization working directly with people in the targeted communities.
With funding from DanChurchAid, SPRODETA is implementing projects in the Thematic Areas of Right to Food and Active Citizenship.
SPRODETA is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians for the following vacancies existing at Kasungu (Nkhamenya) and Rumphi Sub Offices.
FIELD OFFICER — (2 POSITIONS)
This is the key position at a community level dealing with all technical issues related to Project Activities Implementation (plan activities, training, and reports) and promotion of networking with stakeholders at community level.
- Education: This position is only for those with Diploma in Agriculture, Rural Development, Community Development, Journalism or other related Fields.
- Age: SPRODETA have Reserved the position for the candidates aged between 22 and 30 Years Old.
- Language: We want those candidates who can facilitate activities and are fluent in English, Chichewa and Chitumbuka.
- We want to work with people who are ready to work and live in rural communities.
- People who are ready to learn and ride motorbike.
- Your CV to have the following information/7 sections as follows: Personal Details, Professional qualification(s), Summary of work experience if any or details of attachments during your study, why you think you are suitable for the job (maximum 1 page), Other skills (computer, driving etc.), Hobbies and 3 Referees with full contact details.
- Attach relevant ID for age verification.
- Sound knowledge in livelihoods and promotion of Rights of vulnerable groups.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Only 10 candidates (5 male and 5 female) will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their Diploma and Curriculum Vitae by post or hand deliver to:
The Executive Secretary, SPRODETA, Behind Skyway Private Secondary School, Area 3, Plot’: 146 P. 0. Box 699, Mzuzu, Malawi,
The Deadline for receiving Applications is 24th January, 2019.