Malawi Investment and Trade Centre
The Malawi Investment and Trade Centre (MITC) is a Statutory Corporation established by the Investment and Export Promotion Act of 2012.1t is mandated to attract, promote, encourage and facilitate investment in all sectors of our economy and to promote and facilitate exports of goods and service produced in Malawi.
MITC is seeking to engage the service of a suitably qualified Drivers tenable at Head Office — Lilongwe.
Specific duties, Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Driving MITC vehicles on official duties as assigned
- Ensuring that all MITC vehicles are kept clean and serviced (e.g. check fuel, oil lubricants, coolants, washer fluids, brake fluids etc)
- Reporting immediately to responsible officer when a vehicle develops fault or is due for service or requires any additional maintenance.
- Reporting immediately about any mechanical fault detected, including the cause of such a fault.
- Reporting in good time expiry of vehicle licenses and permits.
- Maintaining vehicle log sheets properly and ensuring that every trip made is authorized and indorsed prior to leaving premises
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned from time to time by Administration Officer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience driving in a busy Office environment.
- Drivers should hold at least a minimum of MSCE plus Clean driving License.
- A valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- The incumbent should have the capacity to effectively communicate in English with basic knowledge of Computers.
- The position demands of a person who is well presentable, exceptionally smart and with sober habits.
If interested please submit your application clearly labelled “DRIVERS VACANCY” to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Malawi Investment and Trade Centre, Private Bag 302, Capital City, Lilongwe
Or Email: email@example.com.
Not later than 15th June 2018 Only Shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.