Pyxus Agriculture Limited
Pyxus Agriculture Limited is a subsidiary of a tnisted provider of responsibly sourced, independently verified, sustainable and traceable agricultural products and ingredients, operating in Malawi servicing the needs of its shareholders and their customers. A career opportunity has arisen in our organisation for the position of Driver.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Office Administrator.—
- Runs daily company errands
- Welcomes and drops company visitors and staff to airport/depot
- Escorts company staff on out-of-station duties – locally and/or cross-border
- Ensure company vehicles are cleaned
- Ensures vehicle road-worthiness and reports all maintenance requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of JCE or above
- Must have a Valid Drivers License Class D
- Should have a Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- 5 years experience driving big buses (50 seater or more)
The Person should be :-
Should be a team player & prepared to work on weekends, Public Holidays, Night Shift and long hours
Send your application clearly marked “Driver” on the envelope to the address below, no later than 17 May 2019.
The Human Resources Service Administrator, Pyxus Agriculture Limited, P.O. Box 40048, Kanengo Lilongwe 4.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.