Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES)
Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES), the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Baldan farm implements, Netafim and Zimmatic Irrigation Equipment, Komatsu construction machinery and precision agriculture solutions has vacancies for Heavy Plant Diesel Technicians tenable at its Nchalo Branch.
Under the supervision of the Workshop Foreman, the Diesel Technicians will perform the following duties:
- Competently carry out site maintenance on a range of earthmoving and agricultural machinery in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction through delivery of high quality service
- Advise Supervisor of job status and relevant issues on a daily basis
- Complete job cards and paperwork on time and to a high standard
- Order spare parts for own work in keeping with a high level of preventative maintenance
- Keep work area and service vehicles in a clean and good working condition
- Honour reasonable call-out requests when required
- Carry out any other duties as required by Management.
Interested applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
- An MSCE Certificate with strong credits in science subjects e.g. physical science and mathematics.
- National Trade Test Certificate in Motor vehicle Mechanics
- City & Guilds or any related Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience working with heavy plant and tractors
- Proven experience in electronic diagnostics on heavy plant and tractors
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Valid Motor Vehicle Driver’s licence.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to the following address, to reach us not later than 18 December 2018.
The National HR Manager, Farming and Engineering Services, Ltd P.O. Box 918, Blantyre.
Or E-mail: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.