We’re looking for business generalists to join our team. The role will initially be mainly in our customer care business unit to provide continuous world class customer support to our customers across the country; but as you grow, you will be exposed to inventory, training, sales, recruitment and all other business operations at Yellow.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to be highly productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and ability to work with minimal supervision; because we believe micromanaging staff is counterproductive.
- Interpersonal skills: we’re all about caring for our people and so should you.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Be Tech savvy: Yellow is a digital retailer; this means you’ll be using various technologies to get the work done.
- Cultural intelligence and diversity: ability to embrace and nurture all types of people.
- Creativity & adaptability: Ability to come up with great ideas that will further improve the business and its different processes.
- No prior experience is needed but experience in customer care Paygo industry might be advantageous.
- Those with a background in renewable energy are highly advised to apply.
- Language proficiencies in any of the following is advantageous: Tumbuka, Nkhonde, Ngoni, Tonga, Lambya and Nyika.
- We do not accept CVs and/or cover letters. Kindly proceed to our website: www.yellow.africa/careers
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Our recruitment is conducted on an ongoing basis, as such, priority is given to early applicants.
- All communication is done via email, please ensure you submit the right email address