Kansai Plascon (Malawi) Limited
The following vacancies have arisen within the sales department at Kansai Plascon Malawi Limited, a manufacturer and supplier of Plascon premium brands hence applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals who desire to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. Both positions are tenable in Blantyre.
COUNTER SALES CLERK – ONE POSITION
The Counter Sales Clerk will be responsible for the following duties among others
- Selling company products to customers
- Offering correct and prompt advice to customers on their requirements
- Issuing out quotations to customers with correct information
- Answering phone calls in accordance with Kansai Plascon standards
- Receiving cash and cheque payments over the counter
- Issuing out correct invoices to customers for all products purchased
- Daily sales and cash balancing at close of day’s business Preparation of daily sales summary report in accordance with the reporting instructions
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Malawi School Certificate of Education plus either of the following; Diploma in Business Management, Marketing or Accounting
- Computer knowledge.
Send your applications with three traceable referees on or before Wednesday, 22nd May, 2019 to:
The HR/SHERQ Administrator, Kansai Plascon (Malawi) Limited, P. O. Box 30662 Chichiri, BLANTYRE 3.
Alternatively email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org