Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health and Population and other partners to carry out research in relation to innovations of the Cervical Cancer Screening and Preventive Therapy (CCSPT) program.
- Responsible for site supervision, data collection and monitoring of data and project quality and progress.
- Supports training activities.
- Ensures that project activities are implemented timely.
- resolves anticipated problems within set time limits.
- Ensures accurate, complete and timely data collection, ensuring timely delivery of specimens to the laboratory and reporting of results.
- Ensures that sites are adequately stocked with supplies for CCSPT and research activities.
- Assists in control of expenditure, and communications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing or Clinical Medicine. Public Health training is an advantage.
- At least four years’ experience working at the district level in MOH or CHAM health facilities.
- Experience in supporting district level health care delivery program, including implementing of activities and supervision.
- Experience in health sector research.
- Demonstrated clinical competence and experience in Family Planning programs.
- Certified in Cervical Cancer Screening and Preventative Therapy (CCSPT).
- Proven organizational, programmatic, technical and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with professional colleagues.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and database programs.
- Fluency in Chichewa and English.