Creative Centre for Community Mobilization Commercial (CRECOMEX)
Creative Centre for Community Mobilization Commercial (CRECOMEX) is inviting qualified persons to apply for the position of Chief Executive Officer, tenable in Zomba.
CRECOMEX is a brain child of Creative Centre for Community Mobilization (CRECCOM). It was established in 2018 but registered in 2019. The main purpose of CRECOMEX is to generate revenue through its well established business entities namely; state of the art Conference Centre; Community Mobilization Consulting, Car Hire, and Real Estate. CRECOMEX is in the process of exploring and developing new business entities as it is widening its horizon.
The Chief Executive Officer will take the leading role in the development and success of this newly formed company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Those with MA in Business Administration will have an added advantage.
- Seven years of working experience in a competitive business environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful business strategies
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance, marketing, sales, human resource and performance management principles
- Excellent entrepreneurial skills,
- Must have excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Demonstrates creativity
- Technological advancement and familiar with various kinds of digital platforms
- Driving business and improving growth through innovative business solutions
- Proposal writing
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The Chief Executive Office will be responsible for establishing a vibrant business enterprise and implementing the overall business entities (including but not limited to conference center management, community mobilization consulting, car hire, and real estate), activities, strategies and success of CRECOMEX.
Leadership and Strategic Management:
- Ensure policies and systems are in place and functioning optimally
- Ensure financial sustainability in three years by championing the company articles, mission, vision, and Business Plan of CRECOMEX
- Develop high-quality for profit and performance based business guidelines, strategies and plans in areas of marketing, finance, customer satisfaction and HR
- Prolific leadership in envisioning and overseeing the general operation of the organization to make sure that it aligns with established strategies and plans as well as customer needs.
- Ensure a vibrant edge cutting marketing strategy that entails market entry, quality assurance and partnership management strategies.
- Ensure quality assessments on products of enterprises that satisfies clients
- Put in place a compliance, monitoring & evaluation and controlling framework over the financial management, operations and administration.
- Enhance learning and innovation hubs that creates an aura and culture for innovation and action
- Promote transparency and accountability in the management of company resources
- Conduct regular reviews and revisions around marketing and services
- Build trust with key existing and potential clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Report to CRECOMEX Directors quarterly on progress and risk analysis
- Market CRECOMEX by giving desirable visibility to clients, customers and stakeholders through sound marketing strategies, including use of technology.
Manage human resources
- Build up and catalyze staff skill sets and potentials that grows CRECOMEX in unbeatable time span.
- Develop and implement a staff motivation plan for good performance that will also consider new trends and/or developments within the industry, and new target markets or customers.
Salary will commensurate with the grade and scope of the post, as laid out in the contract of employment.
Applicants should send their application letters, CV with three traceable referees to the following address;
The Executive Director, CRECCCOM, P.O. Box 524, Zomba
To reach her not later than 25th May, 2019.